thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



trying to speak


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



almost out of tuesday
running into the weekends

smiling today
frozen pee on the sidewalks
babies bundled up so much like zombies rolling
man on the tram playing the harmonica
looking for an audience
sara watkins singing to me
thinking about christmas
jesus and his smile
cant help it

wondering how long i will be here
thinking maybe a long time
always asked when i will be back in
wish i knew

december almost
new year already
life is good

thinking so much
people i miss
hard to not hear
hard to not speak
my tongue feels tired
talking to myself


0 Responses to “trying to speak”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3