thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



6 in the morning is pretty late to stay out...but dang it is fun.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the weekend is already over. cant believe it. seems like 5 minutes ago i was finishing my class on friday, ecstatic that it was the weekend. now it is sunday night at like 11. back to work. well sort of. cant say i work too hard here. but nonetheless i am not looking forward to the work week. guess i cant stay out until 6 in the morning every night. yep - 6. i know what you are thinking. will - you didnt stay out past midnight back home. guess i am kinda turning into a night owl of sorts. maybe. i still love my sleep though. just hate wasting my days. i wake up ready to go most mornings and dont want to go home. i am being pulled in so many directions. last night i was out with a different set of friends or a person each night of the week. it has been so much fun. people from everywhere. old friendships getting stronger and new ones being started. forgot how much fun life could be. how is that? are we really abel to forget that life is amazing? that these short short years we have are not a read through? once they are gone - they are gone. i am having to get used to the fact that my life is flying. but the best part is that right now i think i am really where i am supposed to be. doing what god has put in front of me. who knows what that may be tomorrow - or even next month. but i am ready. there is still so much to see. and i dont want to miss it. dont get me wrong. i miss all my friends that i dont see in the states. miss them immensely. as well as my family. but man - this is good stuff. really good. guess i will just start another week and see what kind of trouble i can get into. im sure i can find some. should be anohter short week this week because on thursday is a national holiday. so i will maybe hitch a train north somewhere. go see some more of this country. who knows - i will keep you up. as dr. dre would say - until the next episode....


0 Responses to “6 in the morning is pretty late to stay out...but dang it is fun.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3