thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



public transportation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so today riding the metro i made a new friend. well - we never really talked or anything - but it was the cutest little girl. we smiled at each other, she stuck her tongue out at me and i made faces at her - but basically we just smiled at each other. she was probably about 5 or so with the cutest curly hair and big blue eyes. it was so cool. i was listening to coldplay and the song was god put a smile on your face... kind of ironic - but i couldnt stop smiling leaving the station. i doubt i will ever see her again - but it was such a good feeling. we dont even speak the same language - but we spoke none the less. makes me miss being around all my friends kids back home. and also makes me remember why i like kids so much! i hope to never be one of those stupid adults! who knows - maybe one day i will have some of my own. never know - it is a scary thought i must admit - and i am sure most of you who know me will agree - but you can never tell!


0 Responses to “public transportation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3