thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



just stuff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so here we are again - almost a week from the last post. or has it been a week exactly. who knows. i can never remember. starting up another week. man they freaking fly by. i cant believe that it is october. october! before long christmas will be here. how crazy is that? speaking of which - i think this will probably be my first christmas without being with my family. but - it is just how it goes sometimes. no big deal - not that i wont miss everyone - but i will manage. there will be plenty of friends here in prague in the same boat as me. we can keep each other company. could be fun. may go to england to see some people there. friends i have made along the way - whom i would love to see. so we shall see. i just cant justify an $800 dollar flight home - when that will feed me for like 3 months. that is like 20000 kc. yeah - most likely will be here.

so i went to cesky raj this weekend. this means bohemian pasadise. it was amazing. ruined castles and huge rock formations were everywhere. stayed in a small town with 5 friends and hiked and just hung out. it is affordable to travel in the country here. it cost me like 4 bucks to go there and back by train. about 4 hours. ill be going back. there are more castles that i didnt get to take in. just seeing ruins from the 13th century amazes me. pictures will come at some point - but most of you know my computer situation. in a word - sucks.

things otherwise are good. i get freaked out occasionally by jesus and how he works. it is actually my expectations that need adjusting. see he is just so big - that i shouldnt expect anything less than miracles from him. guess these ways he works arent crazy after all. they are just the way he does things. i am trying so hard to love people. i have to keep reminding myself when i see a homeless person, a hooker, a dealer, or just someone who doesnt smell so great that they are all created in his image. Genesis 1:27 i have to tell myself this - and how i must love them. is this so hard to do? yes - it is pretty freaking hard. but i am trying. walk around any city where people are not just like you and most likely you will be challenged. so anyway - it is good. slowly i am learning to lose this crap and see how he loves. without fail. this is how he loves everyone. everyone. and he never gives up on any of us - so we shouldnt either. na shledanou.


1 Responses to “just stuff”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    na shledanou to you too willis

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3