thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



pictures finally...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ok everyone - here you go. on the left hand side of the page there are two boxes. click on them to see some of the initial pictures i was able to get up on here. i have more to come - but one step at a time. just didnt want anyone to think that it was an advertisement or anything. hope you like them...


1 Responses to “pictures finally...”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    will, the pictures are awesome. it's so beautiful there. i'm glad to hear that you're having a great time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3