thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



thursday morning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so here it is. thursday morning. my afternoon off - well at least after 1:30. then i get to plan another lesson plan for tomorrow! so much fun. but it will be the 2nd week down. only 2 more weeks to go. at least of this school thing. then hopefully i will be working. we have a week off between class and starting work - so i think we are going to run off to budapest for 3 or 4 days. should be really cool. this weekend - i am not sure what we are going to get into. probably try and see more of the city. i have been constantly reading up on what i want to see - there is so much. just dont want to be running around blind - and miss some important historical place. everything has so much history. ok - well enough rambling for this morning. im off to class. more to follow.


3 Responses to “thursday morning”

  1. Blogger will 

    berd - you should come soon. it is so cheap here and beautiful. you would love it. i think barr is going to be coming soon - holler at him and come with him. i heard you were rocking the cornrows! word up! holler at me sometime. smitt - thanks for the comment. miss you too - just not your big freaking head. holler back!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah berd, you should be racking up those frequent flier miles from going to texas every weekend, glad to hear everythings going great will, hollar. jb

  3. Blogger will 

    little jerry! what is going on my man? ive enjoyed your comments on here - i never knew you were sarcastic! tell dianne and the kids hello for me. cya later my man.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3