thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



prague


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



here are just a few pictures to get you guys a good idea. more to come.





3 Responses to “prague”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey willis,
    pics are sweet. we would love to see it in person one day. anyway, send more when you can.
    hello from charree and aslan.
    later, love, tbone

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great pictures Will. love mom

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    that place looks awesome man, hope you're enjoying it!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3