thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



my days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



walked to school this morning in the rain to the bus stop. any of you who know me really well - know that the rain is one of my favorite things. right now i am starting to think it might not be anymore when i leave this place. it rains a whole lot. if this is any indicator of the winter - it is going to snow like crazy. now that is one thing i am not going to be looking forward to. but - oh well. im just going to enjoy where i am at. this week i have to student teach monday, wednesday and friday. kinda sucks - but at least the weeks are seeming to go by decently quick. anyway - that is about it for now.

ok heather - this is for you. ive been telling you for awhile now that i would post some of my poetry - so here is one i wrote. hope you like it. have you been reading the book i gave you at all? :)

my days

walking down
to slowly turn
this road leads
these dreams unfold
like the day
lights go down
thoughts consume
making the past
brought to life
stuggles my head
put back now
another time
this my place


1 Responses to “my days”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i liked ur poem and yes i have been reading the book but it is kinda confusing....love and miss u...i will write u back as soon as i get my computer fixed...i am doin this at ashlyns house.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3