thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



last day at work!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wednesday july 27th. my last day at work. i have pretty much been working here exactly a year to date. mcc has been a good place to work and i got to know lots of good people. to all of you who read this - thanks for the good times. i will miss you all.

on a different note. i checked my email today and jenny - my best friend whom i met in STL - sent me some pictures from her vegas trip. so i had to put one up of her! we had some great times together in the lou and i miss her so much. sometime soon you better be coming to see me jenny marie. there arent many girls in the whole world whom i think of as highly as her. i couldnt have asked for a better friend and i cant wait to see her again. love ya babe!


0 Responses to “last day at work!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3