thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



saying good-bye to the accord


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so today i am selling my car. i wish i didnt have to - but i need the funding for the journey that i am about to embark on. things are starting to become very real for me. i am leaving this country - not just my hometown. dont get me wrong - i am very excited. but at the same time i am anxious, nervous and dont know what to think. so for the next few weeks i will be bumming rides and borrowing cars. something tells me that i am supposed to get used to this... it is amazing that i have friends who are so willing to help me out in any way possible. just goes to once again prove that god will provide for us as long as we trust in him. until recently i have always just read these verses in matthew 6:25-34. now i am really starting to believe it and see it work.


5 Responses to “saying good-bye to the accord”

  1. Blogger Dealer 

    You are gonna stay a little nervous. Just wait till you are in another country speaking a language you don't know.

    And You should link bible verses to the actual verses on something like Crosswalk.com.

  2. Blogger KayJayPea 

    I'm so jealous of you and Matthew I can hardly stand it... Prague is still my favorite place I have visited in Europe -- just go ahead and try to stop me from barging in and visiting!!!! :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have been an awesome friend to me. You always know what to say when i am feeling down and u always put up with my crap. I am gonna miss u so much! You better stay in touch. I don't want u to go but i know u are gonna touch so many lives.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    if your awesome and u know it clap your hands...o i can hear them...cuz u are soo cool and i havent known u that long but will miss u lots cuz your so great

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Will Porter Potty,
    thanks for always being ther for me. im gonna miss u so much. thanks for all that you do for our youth group at northcrest. it has been awesome having you around. anyways i will talk to later. holla back.
    heavy - d

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3