thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



getting ready to go...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so as of today i only have 3 weeks and a day left at work. so much still to do. mail stuff to school, get some pictures made so the school can get my visa and a bunch of stuff like that. i have to get with the program i guess. we fly out on august 1st. we will be in london for 2 nights and then on to Praha (how the people in the Czech actually say the name on their city...) on thursday. Friday is orientation and a tour of the city and then on Monday class starts.

i awoke this morning to hear the news about the London bomings. i stood in the shower shocked at the news. in the midst of so much potential good going on with the G8 summit - something like this happens. my thoughts and prayers are with the British people.


1 Responses to “getting ready to go...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Will!
    I will be thinking and praying for you on this wonderful journey. I want to hear all about it and I want to see pictures of all of your many adventures!! You are so courageous. I am VERY proud of you.
    Love you!!
    Katie

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3