thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



12 days...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



12 days. that is all that i have left in meridian, ms before i begin my journey. 12 days to soak up as much family and friends that i can. 12 days to get my stuff together and buy the other stuff that i am going to need. it is getting close. ..

i have been praying for mission opportunities to present themselves when i arrive in praha. also to meet some other fellow christians. can i just say that god works in some crazy ways? i have become friends with a girl named shannon who lives in the UK - who is getting me in touch with another girl who knows lots of people there. i could tell you the roundabout story how shannon and i got to talking - but that could be another whole entry. i have also (in another random way) met a guy in praha who is involved with starting a 24/7 prayer room there. i am so excited to maybe be a part of that.

if you think that god isnt cool - i encourage you to just find out for yourself. ask him to help you out. guarantee you will be suprised. he works in some wierd but cool ways. maybe it is just wierd because i cant fathom how he works...


2 Responses to “12 days...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Will-how long are you going to be gone? I am so excited to hear about this...I can't wait to hear what God does!

  2. Blogger will 

    jill - hey girl! how are you? great to hear from you. i will be gone at least a year. who knows - just however long god wants me there. i am just gonna see how things go. send me an email sometime - dont be a stranger...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3