thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



one of my favorite people in the world!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so we got back from Centrifuge a few weeks back, and i was hopeing that i would get some good pictures of
some of the kids in my youth group. ashlyn had been telling me that she got a good one of us. finally she brought that to me last night! it is a great picture - as i am sure you can see for yourself. ashlyn is a sweetheart whom i can always count on to be at every youth function that there is and have a smile on her face. seeing her always makes me smile - and i really love her for that. if i am not mistaken (which i am usually not....) she was the first girl in the youth group that i met. as we were sitting for hours in the hospital waiting for Charissa to have aslan - i met her. she was a little shy then - but now she is one of my best friends. i will miss her a lot when i am gone - but i know i will be seeing her again soon.


0 Responses to “one of my favorite people in the world!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3