thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



random pictures i wanted to post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



here are a few more pics i just wanted to put on here. they mostly are from this past weekend when my brother, holly and erin came to visit one last time before i leave the country for a bit. oh yeah - benny hinn is on here too. i just wanted to get these on here before i leave in a few days.





1 Responses to “random pictures i wanted to post”

  1. Blogger dudehead 

    thrill:

    I like your spot here. Best wishes on your quest. I will be watching...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3