thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



london - in the company of the queen...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ok - yes we made it. and yes we have been riding the heck outta the tube. sorry mom - no other way to go about it. anyway - we got into lond this morning at about 9 in the morning. london time. it is now 7 and still havent slept since i was in meridian. oh well - we have had fun so far. just has been hectic and tiring. but london is beatiful and i love it. the people are friendly and their spirits seem to be never dampened by all the crap that has happened as of late. well - pics soon enough. right now it is off to feed my gut. miss you guys - and i will keep you posted. thanks for your prayers.... love you all...


2 Responses to “london - in the company of the queen...”

  1. Blogger KayJayPea 

    first of all, i am *THE QUEEN* and that silly elizabeth is nothing but a poser...

    glad to hear that y'all made it across the pond safe & sound... be careful, be safe, all that good stuff... but most of all, HAVE FUN!!!! and both you & matthew better e-mail me and keep me posted on how things go... i am so excited for the 2 of you i can hardly stand it!!!!!!! love & miss you both!!!

    --bkk

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i am so glad u made it there saftly. i hope u have a wonderful time and i am gonna miss u so much. i will think about u every day and u are definately in my prayers and everybody else in the youth group... i luv u

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3