thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



midterms


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today we had our midterm reviews with our instructors. interesting process - being evaluated constantly. but i must say that it wasnt as grim as i expected. came through with some passing marks and i guess i will be here at least a bit longer. good news.

today is my moms birthday - if any of you see her - be sure and give her a hug for me. she is an awesomely beautiful woman, and from what co-workers in St. Louis used to tell me - she must be a saint. but if i do say so myself - she raised at least one good kid... just wanted to tell you that i miss and love you moms. thanks for all you have ever done for me. you are my heart. hope you have a womderful day - wish i was there to share it with you.

well i have 2 weeks of school left and then the week and a half or 2 weeks off waiting to hear if we get hired. these should go by pretty quick - i only teach 2 days a week these two - but i have to kick some serious tail to be able to get a job and stay here. if not guess i will just bum around europe until i run out of money.. ok - off to enjoy the afternoon.


2 Responses to “midterms”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sounds like ur as busy as all of us, gah got no down time over there...miss u lots and lots and lots cant believe its already been 3 weeks i hope u get to come to m-town for christmas

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB. LOVE YOU LOTS DARLIN'. SO WHAT ARE YOU NOW, THIRTY TWO, AND LOOKIN GOOD!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3