thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



employment - now waiting to be pizzaid.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so finally - after many sweat filled afternoons of being observed by teachers and being graded on everything i say... i have a job! yep - i passed. not exactly with flying colours (those of you who know me - can probably see why..) but i passed well enough to get a job. whoo hoo! i am on my way this afternoon to meet with my academic manager and see who they are going to let me teach. hopefully i get some younger folks or even kids because we all know how well i get along with adults... so work starts monday - so that is all i will say about work right now.

oh yeah - budapest... the city was so freaking gorgeous. we spent several days there touring about looking at all the scenery, checking out some castles, some old churches that i got to pray in and just walking around all over the city. i must say that the city was, in my opinion, as beautiful as prague with way more cars. the train ride was really fun - seeing all the countryside and such. 6 guys hanging out and just having a good time. i have tons of pictures that may get posted soon and might not. so anyway - thanks for all you guys prayers and thoughts. they are much appreciated.


1 Responses to “employment - now waiting to be pizzaid.....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Will, David Gunn here. We are alive and kickin on the MS Coast, barely! Pretty bad down here. We did ok ... minor damage to house. My parents lost their house, so they are living with us. So much destruction and tragedy. Not a good time to be working at a funeral home ... it's been a long haul so far. But we are good! Can't say that for too many down here.
    By the way, Congrats!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3