thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



happy birthday pops!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my pops. in 1950 was born in union city, tn this very day. october 20th.

i am pretty sure that i couldnt have asked for a better father. he took me camping, hiking, to baseball games and anything else that i wanted to do. he told me stories before i went to bed at night and he still to this day worries about me - even though i was the kid who made him crap his pants by coming home with earrings, tatoos and the like. i dont think much suprises him anymore. not sure what else i can say about him except that he is amazing. he continues to inspire me to this day. he is constantly evolving as a man and a christian - and i for one and proud to call him my pops. im sure sam is too. he is a guy anyone can look up to and can call on him for most anything. im sure i have given him more than my share of heartaches - but i like to think he has learned some stuff from me too! but i am probably wrong! his heart is huge - and i like to think that i am like him in even the smallest way. i think this is probably what has kept me single to this day. not knowing if i can ever live up to the kind of father, husband and man he is. man - some freaking huge shoes to fill. but it is good.

anyway - thanks dad for being the best father ever. i miss and love you tons. if i could have any wish right now - it would be that i was there with you and we were working in the shop on something together. just hanging out. enjoy your day! happy birthday.


0 Responses to “happy birthday pops!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3