thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



how it flies...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



friday morning and classes for the week are over with. finally again – the weekend. well not that my weeks are too hard these days – but it is still a great feeling to be able to do whatever your heart desires in the span of a day.

weather is starting to really get colder and I am having to get used to this. not easy for a mississippi boy. in fact january kinda frightens me.

november already. been here over 3 months. cant say that I have ever seen time fly by so fast in my life. but things are going amazingly well. most mornings I have class at 7:30 and I find myself on the outskirts of prague among panelaks (high-rise communist era housing) in some not so pretty settings. but life is good. i still am in awe of answered prayers that happen daily and am amazed at the several times a day that I think I can hear his voice or see his face in things or people.

christmas will be here soon. the decorations already are. no thanksgiving here to act as a buffer for all the wal-mart decorations. I wont be making it to the states for the first time ever in my life. but I think it may be fun. prague is supposed to really be beautiful under a coat of snow and decked out in its finest garb. I shall see. but I think I will make a journey north to spend a few days in dresden with a really good friend for the actual holiday.

im excited.

days fly by here and I go to bed at night thinking where have the days and weeks and months gone. but I am where I am supposed to be. god has made that clear. im not sure life as I once knew it will ever be the same.


0 Responses to “how it flies...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3