thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



november 18?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



friday again. i have actually had the last few days off and have been relaxing. yeah - i know. prolly dont really need it - but it is pretty nice. no more days off until christmas now. which is only about a month away. it is getting cold here. i think last night it was -1 Celsius. supposedly it will snow tomorrow. snow? come on. could we have waited a bit longer for this? oh well... the days are sneaking by.

said goodbye to a friend this week. matt left to go home. back to seattle. not that i dont think i will ever see him again - but it is kinda sad. he will be missed for sure. had a good time getting to know him. it is kinda funny how often in life we have to do this. well - maybe not funny. im not sure it ever quite feels right. or that i will ever get used to doing this. but it wont be the last. when i leave this place - i wonder what it will be like. what will i miss - or who will remember me when i leave? i guess the latter is the better question. never know. but hopefully someone will. that is something i probably will never know.

ok - off to find my weekend. gonna get lined up first - then gonna get outta the house. been reading a lot lately and it has been good. but i think my skin needs to have some sun on it. may warm my soul some.


0 Responses to “november 18?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3