thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



thanksgiving...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



just wanted to tell all my american friends happy thanksgiving. enjoy the food and family. and eat a little (or lot) for me. t-bone this means you... it looks like i will just be having a normal workday tomorrow but i will still be thinking of all you guys back home. wish i could be there with you all. maybe another year. while you are there in the nice mississippi warmth - i will be here in the snow chillin. really chillin. once again - happy thanksgiving... miss you loads!


4 Responses to “thanksgiving...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well hello Willis. Chuck here! Happy Turkey Day! Get this I would have been on here sooner buy hey someone Whom I wont mention(tbone)just mentioned that you had a site. Not only that but i heard it second hand from JJ. Wish you were here for him. I dont think hes having his best yr. But anyway I am on to you now you big nig. Havnt read all your blogs but I am catching up. All sounds like your having great time. I hope things work out so i can get over there and see you in the spring. I think you need more pics of some euro chicks! OK! I bet the snow looks great. Oh by the way its 70 here lol.We havent played cards since before you left. Berds on lock down lol. Trust me your not missing much in the SEC this yr. Bamas over rated and everyone eles sucks. you know its bad when Vandy beats UT. Oh well keep them blogs comeing. Ill halla back lata. Chuck out!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Will, we missed you sooooo much yesterday on Thanksgiving day! I know you are having a great time, but my heart misses you something awful! LYF, Mom

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Will! It's Randi. Me and Alex both miss you bunches. Thought about you over the holiday. Did you get to eat some turkey and dressing? I hope so. We ate too much. How are you? I'm just trying to finish up this semester of school. Can't wait-only a couple of weeks left. Can you email? If so, email me at randi.pickett@comcast.net. Anyway, talk to ya later. Randi

  4. Blogger KayJayPea 

    I ate my body weight in Turkey and other stuff(ing), so I no doubt made up for your absence in partaking of Thanksgiving feasting... Enjoy the snow -- something so many of us only get on such limited, few & far between occasions!!! Hope all is well...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3