thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



adore...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lord i pray

for peace
for strength

you have shown me a picture of how it can be
a picture of what i have dreamed of
a person who shares my soul
one i absolutely adore

lord i pray

for integrity
for wisdom

my heart cries out today
for so many things
will i be loved
by others than you

will i keep drowning
or learn how to swim
with these things floating
constantly in my head

god i cry out

for your strength
not mine

its by your grace
i swim
and drown
in your love

these visions i see
of this one i adore

i pray it is your heart
not mine
i now see


0 Responses to “adore...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3