thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



back.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



im back. back in prague. back for who knows how long. things are a bit - different. seems thing have gotten a bit more expensive (although probably still manageable.) things are weird being back. i know about 5 people at my school - and a few more at church. but this transition may take awhile. it was a bit harder to leave nashville that i initially anticipated - but for so many nice reasons. and for at least one of those reasons - a large part of my heart now resides there. so much happened in such a short time period. good things - and things that make me smile uncontrollably. and maybe also make my heart hurt a bit too - but i think its all part of it. so i will attempt to make good on my promise to keep this updated. i miss you all - and i think of you often. im assuming that if you are reading this - you probably know me. thank you for thinking of me and reading. i have turned the comments off of here. although you can comment along the right hand side if you need to. i just dont care to really start any discussions on here. this is just me living. but thanks for reading if you are interested. well - more to come at a latter time. for now this is it. off to get some syr and roliky...


0 Responses to “back.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3