thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



my prayer tonight...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so overwhelmed and comfused
(i miss you jax..)
never sure where to start or where it all ends
does it end?
how long must i feel this way

god - why do i do the things i do?
why am i the way i am?
how can i mess up so much-so often?
did you really make me in your image?
actually i hope not....
i need your beauty
i need you to be so much more
i need your strength and love

please love me...

hold my hand...

so many ways i screw things up
with love
with life
with friends
with family
with love
why cant this be?

oh yes, and love..

father i need you...

i feel that there isnt one person who understands me
i fear that i will never be loved or be able to give love
i hope that this is wrong
while i know it is
still i need to know

i pray this is not who i am
is there someone for me father?
am i worth having even?
can i make those sacrifices?
will someone else love me?
make my world stand still
if only for a moment
love

do you love me?

my prayers are for the world to see me how i am
not for who i could be
and love me in spite of this
in spite of all my insecurites and screw ups
love me
really love me
to not care where i have been
but where i so long to go

father god you are all i have
you are most of what i long for.
make me long for only you
you alone
and please never leave...

i need to see your face...


0 Responses to “my prayer tonight...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3