thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



for you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



find myself here
now
thinking again
wondering

how this goes
what it means
where it leads

lacking for words
this heart
transparent
again

who i am
all i can be
games no more
the promises of this day

where are you
where will you be
do you know
i dare you to see

this life so free
his grace I need
help me see

please stay now
this is for you


0 Responses to “for you”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3