thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



mildly entertaining...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



here is the latest thing that made me laugh.. i will just let you read it... good job guys - once again you always seem to get it right...

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/sep/19/sbc-stores-hide-magazine-cover-girl-pastors/?partner=RSS


0 Responses to “mildly entertaining...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3