thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



as of late....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



spring may have finally arrived to stay here. trees budding, jacket free, and with the nice weather it brings the masses.

walking in starometske namesti this afternoon i realized that i have to share my city with so many other people. guess i cant really complaign. sunshine on my back, wearing short sleeves again, and sandals is so nice. i have been dreaming of this warmth for several months now.

you should see the river flow, full of melted slush from the mountains, almost running over like a bath when flesh jumps in.

my favorite pub in prague closed. sad day - many memories.. farewell.

james brown on the radio here in this cafe - makes me wanna dance..

bone and bowers are too arrive tomorrow. sunday at noon. hopefully i can get out of bed in time to go get them from the airport. fun days ahead.


3 Responses to “as of late....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yo will, what up man? i bought you something just couldn't find time to get it to bone so he could give it to you. I will just mail it, anyway i hope you were not affected by all of the flooding going on over there. I'm glad to hear that you are getting some warmer days. I personally can't stand the winter. Tell bone and your friend bowers hey, and be safe.

    all the kids say "holla......." and
    they miss you

    hc

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey brother - good to hear from you! how are things? man i appreciate the thought bro. looks like there is a possibility that i may be home for a bit near the end of the summer. so i will get to see you then man. bowers and bone are here and we are having fun and you know bone is eating a lot. his question everyday, first thing in the morning, is - what are we eating for breakfast? haha - well tell the kids i love em and ill talk to you more sooon. give laura my love too. laters...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WHAT UP ARE YOU KEEPING TBONE FROM EATING UP ALL OF YOUR FOOD? YOU CAN TELL THAT HE IS HUNGRY? ANYWAY JUST WRITING TO SAY HEY HAVE NOT BEEN ON IN A WHILE SOME DEMOCRATS BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND ROBBED ME AND I HAVE HAD TO MOVE. I AM DOING GOOD GOD HAS REALLY BLESSED ME LATELY AND HAS BEEN ANSWERING PRAYERS. THE PAST TWO MONTHS HAVE REALLY BEEN HARD FOR ME WITH CERTAIN THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE, BUT GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS ON A MISSION IN MY LIFE TO GET ME THROUGH THESE HARD TIMES.I WILL NOT GIVE UP NOR WORRY ABOUT TOMMORROW FOR GOD IS ALREADY THERE. HOLLER BACK, ALEX

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3