thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



confessions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



confessions of heart
hear please this cry
ragged and alone
laying here tonight

im trying so hard
to show you may scars
blood from these wounds
scary yet far

this life so unreal
hide though i must
struggles inside
wondering why

touch me oh god
give me your strength
wrap now your arms
strangle my pride


0 Responses to “confessions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3