thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



information overload


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow. im not really sure what to do at this exact moment. as some of you know - i came into the ownership of a sweet new ibook. and now i am sitting here at a cafe with it not knowing what all to look at. kinda crazy. this place you buy one coffee for 25 koruna and you can sit for hours. so nice. so i promise more emails to all of you that i have been neglecting. promise!

the new year was nice. spent it with friends and watched the fireworks over the city. man - it was quite crazy. like a 360 degree panarama of nothing but fireworks. so nice. had some champagne and just hung out. at one point there was some tear gas involved - but it didnt last long. guess some cool guy thought that it would be a good idea. dont worry - it wasnt the friendly policie. we were not misbehaving that bad...

school is back in full swing and i am just trying to adjust. also looking around to see what the next year will bring. right now - i have no idea. but this much i know. i am going to london within the month, spain and portugal in april hopefully, and i am crossing my fingers to try to get to finland near the end of the summer. maybe i wil get home to the states in the summer too. but that will just depend on several things. but if i have to use my money for traveling - i think i will spend it going places i havent been.

think i will have my first official visitor this weekend. chris owen is coming over for a bit. im so excited to see a face from home and one of my hommies. it will be nice. but right now - i plan on frying my brain a bit more - burning up the internet. oh yeah - happy new year....


7 Responses to “information overload”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you like it!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you like it!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    jealous! yo dude i have a cousin in Wiesbaden, Germany. it's about 3 hours away from you. he called me the other day just out of the blue. He is in the AirForce. tell chris we said hello. happy new year! we love you. stay out of trouble, tear gas isn't fun.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    will write me back sometime now that you have your big fat ibook! I miss you! apayne

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    p.s. happy new year! Glad things are going well.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am so glad that you are enjoying yourself, learning more and living well. Now you don't have a reason for writing me back. Q-Cole

  7. Blogger Bekah 

    tear gas and new years will now be synonomous. Glad you got my fat ass out that night!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3