thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



more things that make me smile...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lazy weekends reading anything
hugs from parents
new cakes of soap
staying up early
nice meals with amazing people
conversation that makes me think
blessings I don’t nearly deserve
amazing parents
thinking about what love is
seeing the blue sky
watching people smile or laugh
harmonica tram man
holding hands
friends visiting
sleeping in the dreary daylight
hugs from anyone
warm tea with honey and milk
music that makes me sing
awaking early to travel
receiving post
children being children
late night movies
cold cold pivo
most any kind of dessert
childhood stories
memories of friends and ignorance
unexpected phone calls
knowing i am loved in spite of everything


5 Responses to “more things that make me smile...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

    today, something that would make me smile...UT winning!
    actually, having been here in the states for a while, what makes me smile are the simple oddities of folks who have not traveled at all. some would call them closed minded, infact, I have sometimes. But, I see now that Americans aren't ignorant about the world because they want to be..but because they have no reason to be. nothing outside the US effects them very much. but, i smile because i can see that now. too bad for them.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    man - that is a good assesment i think. we will be glad to have you back my brother! and BTW - happy birthday if i dont talk to you before i get to tell you.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a nice change to read things that make you smile rather than things that make me bitch!!! You actually made me stop and think and realize how grateful and luck and blessed I am... ;)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You'r pretty amazing yourself! LYF

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It is really good to think about happy things.Thank you, you made my night preetier(?)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3