thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



missing march madness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so just came to the stark realization this morning, that i have basically missed every bit of college basketball season for the first time in many many years. this is not something that is really easy to swallow. some of my fondest memories are of taking a 2 hour lunch break watching frantically the first rounds seeing if my picks were worth a damn. quite fun actually. but on a more positive note - i am starting to see more and more signs of spring poking his head through.

the weekend is over and the week is now underway. lately my weekends have been filled to the brim with good times and great company. late nights and amazing conversation. so the weeks are starting to kinda be a time of recovery. so much fun though. and i would not have my weekends any other way. i can always sleep when i am dead and i will enjoy the company that i have found as much as possible. after all you never know how long people will be in your life and when they may go. i just want to suck every drop i can outta things.


2 Responses to “missing march madness”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    perhaps we should get a final-four pool going. UT all the way!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah - my problem is that i dont even have a team in it this year either. wont be nearly as much fun for me....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3