thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



where did february go?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



already another week has passed since i have been so lazy and not posted anything once more. guess it isnt such a big deal because it appears that no one is really paying any attention to what i write on here anyway! that probably isnt such a bad thing though. maybe it is a bit safer when there are less people reading my ramblings.

my parents will be here in like 3 weeks to the day. im getting pretty excited about it because i havent seen them since july. kinda wierd since i know this is the longest i have ever gone without seeing them. i find myself really wanting to talk to them occasionally - or maybe it is more that i need a good ole hug sometimes. i think we just dont do that enough anymore. it will be a really nice time to spend with them. they will get to see my city and meet my friends here. pretty pumped about that. and man - february is flying by so fast. cant believe that it is almost gone.

saw munich thursday night. great movie. yeah - i know it has been out awhile most places - but i got to see it just a little late. several things struck me about this movie. but really the one line that got me was when Robert talks about his righteousness, and how he cant keep this up. "We are supposed to be righteous! I lose that, that's my soul!" wish i had the entire quote - but man it just really hit me. if we lose this one thing that christ gave us - we have nothing.

my internet access is once again back to sporadic times, so this probably wont get updated as much as i would like. but there are several more things i want to post on here - so maybe i will get it done. well - enjoy your weekend and i will enjoy this nice warm spell that we are having here. i have this strange feeling it isnt going to last very long, although i sure wish it would. kinda nice not having to wear 4 layers all the time. well - more soon. just gotta write some more. and if there is anyone still reading this - comments would be nice...


5 Responses to “where did february go?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree.... February's flying by, the weather in Prague is GORGEOUS (no scarf or gloves today!) and Munich was really good. And that line was so powerful! And now you don't have a big fat "0" next to your posting :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ey, thats not true, i reading your blog regularly, though i don´t always post some kind of comments. just had to findout where to post comments on that new layout. Just sitting right now with Alex, some kind of new flamate and Mischa- our livingcommune dog- on the couch after quite an exhausting niht:) you´ll get the masmail about the life changes. be blessed brother and have a great time with your parents

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    tabea - haha thanks for commenting! you know sometimes i just am stupid and feel sorry for myself! i know you read my blog - because if my german sister didnt - then i know noone would! thanks for the email as well - and i promise i have one coming to you soon. i have started it and just have to finish. talk to you soon. sounds like all is going well with you in the new place...

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the new layout! Did I tell you that already? It may have changed some since then...

    Matthew said you were going to Portugal the week I'm coming to visit? Did you slyly plan that so you could miss seeing my lovely mug? Hee, hee... Hopefully I'll see you at least a day or two, though!!! That sucks...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hooray! thanks for telling how this thing works :)
    great to read stuff from your life will. and oh, I so wish to see the munich movie soon! take care!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3