thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



doubts...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



kinda starting to have my doubts that it will ever be warm here again. once again i walk out of my front door, only to find a nice blanket of fresh snow on the streets. needless to say i wasnt too happy about this at 615 in the morning going to my furthest class. oh well - life here continues to be good inspite of the cold. still not sure what i will be doing this summer yet - and is seems that there are constantly more factors being thrown in the mix. so frustrating - but i guess it keeps it exciting. so really - that is what has been going on. just teaching and living. visitors are starting to come and the next few months should not lack for excitement. i just hope spring really is on the way somewhere and did not get lost...


0 Responses to “doubts...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3