thoughts about jesus, travelogs, and anything else i can find swimming around in my head....



more for you to see...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




the whole square


house on the square


another house on the square


linds in telč


another end of the square


kostel sv Jakuba Staršího


houses on the square in telč


telč zámek


2 Responses to “more for you to see...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As always, LOVE the pics... How are things going after the dreaded send-off??? I'm thinking of you and Lindsay both -- you seemed to be a great fit... ;)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey girl - things are alright. just really missing her.. kinda hard when your best friend is all of a sudden gone. but i will see her soon... how are you? i will see you soon though. will be home in july...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about...

  • me...will
  • where...Kenya
  • an american living in kenya, chasing dreams and the shadow of my god...
  • even more info...
Add me to Skype

Previous posts

archives...

praha..where my heart is


ATOM 0.3